Tuesday 28 December 2010

Who has participated?

19 young people from five different countries took part in the project. Here they are:

Germany

Tim Hildebrandt

Ina Alexandra Reschetilowski
My name is Ina Alexandra Reschetilowski. The subjects I'm studying are Germanistik and Slavistik (German and Russian language, culture and literature) and I'm 24 years old.
I took part in this particular project, because it's necessary to have those people, who can give you a little part of the truth in history. In this intercultural project listening to the people was very important for me, because we have to save their memories in our minds and help them, so that they never ever have the feeling being alone with their memories.

Katrin Schubert


Ukraine

Natasha Zhukova

Olga Ponamarova

Dasha Lukianova
My name is Dasha. I am 19 years old.I am from Artemovsk , but now I am living in Gorlovka and there  I  am studing  at Institute. I learn freing languages ( English and Gearman). I took part in the project  because for me it was very interesting and my relativs  were   prisoners too.

Yuliaya Apanasenko

Irina Sidorova

Sergey Poslarskiy

Andrey Novoselkiy, Vladimir Berezin and other local activists from Konstantinovka


Russia

Oksana Sosnina

Inna Romanova

Mariya Chudinova

Antonida Novoselova


Austria

Sigrid Rischer

Stefan Schweinschwaller
I am Stefan Schweinschwaller from Vienna, Austria. Student of History, Russian Language and Pedagogy.
I already enjoyed the camp, getting to know another perspective on European History, talking to many new friends from other countries. On the last evening of the camp I was happy to do a session of "laughter yoga" with the group. It was hilarious, a really nice group experiene = )!
I want to come back to Konstantinovka, hopefully, for it's a place where I met honest people, that honour their past but want to look ahead and are looking for exchange with Central and Western Europe.

Marlene Klinger

Bianca Tone
I’m a Sociology student who is trying to fight against (child-)poverty and humantrafficking. I live in Vienna but I was born in Bucharest in 1984. I love to travel, to do sports in nature, to read and to meet nice people from all over the world. The Last Prisoner Youth Exchange was a great opportunity to do so and to learn a lot about History, our society and especially about different cultures. I’m very happy that I had the chance to be a part of it.
Ruslane Berndl

Hungary

Szonja Koloszar

No comments:

Post a Comment